Abuse / Report:
Privacy and security:
Besides this, you can consider using a child friendly search engine. You can find examples by simply searching for “child friendly search engines” in your favorite engine.
Using the site:
- Popularity (default): The popularity of each video is calculated by an algorithm that takes multiple variables into account. For example: How many times it has been clicked by other visitors.
- Date: This will display videos in order of the date they were added; newest videos first.
- Duration: This will display videos in order of the length of the video; longest videos first.
- Rating: This will display videos in order of the rating they were given by visitors; highest rated videos first.
You can use various filters to limit/optimise the results you see. Multiple filters can be used at the same time.
- Date added: Here you can specify to see videos that were added within a certain period.
- Duration: Use the slider to determine the minimum and maximum length of the videos you wish to see.
- Quality: Use this option if you want to see videos that are available in HD format. Did you know we also have a site with HD videos only? Visit HDPorzo.com! A “4K” filter option is available only on FUQPremium.com.
- VR: Use this option if you want to see videos that are available in VR. Did you know we also have a site with VR videos only? Visit VRPorzo.com!
- Pricing (FUQPremium.com only): Use this to filter the search results for different payment options membership/pay per view/pay per clip.
- All these words: When you search for multiple words, for example homemade anal, the search will return results containing both words in any given order.
- Exact phrase: Put the exact phrase between quotation marks, for example ''homemade anal compilation''. The result of this search will show videos that contain all words in the exact order you type them in.
- Any of these words: If you want to see results containing any of your search terms, type OR between the different search terms. Example: homemade OR amateur. This will show results containing homemade and/or amateur content.
- Exclude a word: If you want to exclude a word from your search; you can put a minus sign before the word you want to exclude. For instance: anal –gangbang. This will result in anal videos without gangbangs.
- Desktop (windows) you can bookmark our site by pressing “ctlr-d”;
- Desktop (mac OS) users press “cmd-d”;
- Mobile (Chrome Browser), open the option menu and click the star icon;
- Mobile (Safari Browser) tap the share button and select “Add bookmark”;
- Mobile (Samsung Browser), open the menu and select “Add to bookmarks”.
- Membership: When you purchase a membership to a site or group of sites; in most cases you will have access to all content on the site until you cancel your membership.
- Pay per clip: In this case you buy access to a single video.
- Pay per view: In this case you are able to buy temporary streaming access to a single video or collection of videos.
- Fan subscription: Memberships that give you access to exclusive content from a specific model/pornstar.
Security best practices:
We believe that our sites should be a safe environment. When building our sites safety is an important aspect that we take into account in every stage of development process. Besides this we actively monitor all listed content sites if they comply with our safety policies. Sites that fail to comply risk to get delisted from our network.
The content sites that are listed on our network are not owned and or operated by us and therefore not under our direct control. Despite our efforts to create a safe environment there are some measures you should always keep in mind surfing the net.Discalmer: This is by no means a comprehensive guide to safeguarding your online security and personal information, however, when surfing online there are a few simple things that you can do to limit the risk of getting exposed to fraud or your data falling into the wrong hands.
- Keep your browser and operating system updated: from time to time your browser will notify you of updates (if you have not opted to install updates automatically, consider this option!). These updates often contain important security updates and fixes. Don’t ignore these notifications, take a minute to download and install the updates.
- Clear your cache and unnecessary cookies from time to time. Cookies are small text-based files that sites can use to store information on your computer. There are cases when this can be handy (such as personalizing a site you visit regularly to your preferences). However, certain cookies can also be used to track your behaviour on various sites and platforms to create an identifiable user profile. To most people, this practice is unwanted.
- Consider using software that protects your computer, your files and your data, such as an anti-virus / malware scanner and firewall.
- Try to make sure that the hardware you are using (such as your network hardware) has the latest firmware updates.
- Clicking behaviour: Never click on links that seem fishy….ok this might seem a bit vague but you know how the saying goes “If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck”
- Installs. When you receive a prompt to download or install something that you have not initiated or if you are prompted to download software from an unknown source it is best to decline. Sometimes you might get “tricked” into selecting the button to accept the download. Always take the time to check you are clicking the right button to decline the install.
- HTTPS. Check if the site you are visiting is using the https protocol. Sites with HTTPS use an extra layer of encryption to secure communication between your browser and the server where the site or service you are using is hosted. Sites using HTTP might still be safe but over the past years HTTPS has become a common practice.